We're looking for an accomplished General Counsel to join our fast growing team.
- Structure, negotiate and draft talent agreements, content license and distribution agreements, third party integration and sponsorship agreements, ipsy vendor agreements, and brand partnership agreements in connection with ipsy’s sampling and retail businesses
- Administer and thoroughly coordinate all business/legal affairs, issues, and contracts
- Coordinate with and manage ipsy’s outside corporate counsel
- Prepare and participate in litigation matters
- Handle other general business and legal affairs matters as needed and/or as assigned
- J.D. and 7+ years of legal experience, including in the entertainment industry
- California Bar Membership
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills. Ability to work in fast-paced work environment with high-volume workload.
- Superior negotiation and legal drafting skills and high level of attention to detail
- Team player, positive, forward thinking and solution-minded
ipsy is an online community that inspires women around the world to express their unique beauty. With videos from our well-loved YouTube stylists, including co-founder Michelle Phan, as well as from our devoted and engaged user community, we are changing the way women learn about and experience beauty looks. We are looking for passionate and creative people to join our team.
Based at our beautiful new HQ in San Mateo, ipsy is funded by top-tier VCs and angel investors. Watch a video about working at ipsy. Please check us out at ipsy.com and on Facebook!